Qld Branch Symposium Awards
The Qld Branch is thrilled to announce the recipients of an ANZFSS (Qld branch) Symposium Award to attend the 25th International Symposium to be held in Brisbane in September 2022. https://www.anzfss2022.com/
- Dr. Jasmine Connell (QUT) – EVALUATING THE SUITABILITY OF CURRENT MITOCHONDRIAL DNA INTERPRETATION GUIDELINES FOR MULTIGENERATIONAL WHOLE MITOCHONDRIAL GENOME COMPARISONS
- Assoc Professor Dr. Sarah Cresswell (Griffith University) – Discipline Chair: Education and Training
- Dr. William Gee (Griffith University) – ASSESSING HFE-7100 BLENDS OF ALL-IN-ONE IODINE NAPHTHOFLAVONE FINGERMARK DEVELOPERS
- Dr. Peter Culshaw (QHFSS) – Discipline Chair: Illicit Drugs and Clandestine Laboratories
- Brendan Miller (QHFSS) – 3,4-Dimethyl-5-phenyl-2-oxazolidinone: Artefact or Intermediate?
- Georgia Teese (Griffith University) – DEVELOPING A METHOD FOR THE DETECTION, SAMPLING AND HUMAN DNA PROFILING OF BLOOD-STAINED SOIL
- Eden Whittaker (Griffith University) – EVALUATION OF CRIME SCENE SCANNING AND MAPPING TOOLS
We wish all our Symposium Award recipients an exciting, educational and thought-provoking experience.
Thank you to everyone who applied and for your patience while we carefully considered each application. We look forward to your continued contribution to the Forensic Sciences.
Looking forward to September 2022!