WA Branch 2022 Symposium Award Recipients
The Western Australian Branch are delighted to announce the WA recipients of ANZFSS Symposium Awards to attend the 25th International Symposium, to be held in Brisbane in September 2022. Both the National Executive and Branch Committee were impressed by the high quality of submissions received this year. Well done to all those who applied.
Congratulations to the following WA Branch members who have received 2022 Executive Symposium Awards.
- Hannah Green (ChemCentre)
- Sarah McCabe (ChemCentre)
- Jemmy Bouzin (Curtin University)
- Talia Newland (Curtin University)
- Joshua D’Uva (Curtin University)
Additionally, the following WA members have been awarded 2022 WA Branch Symposium Awards:
- Sheena-Ann Trigg (ChemCentre)
- Anna Heavey (PathWest)
- Ian Dadour (Source Certain)
- Richard Donovan (ChemCentre)
We heartily congratulate all recipient on the excellent quality of their submitted applications, and look forward to hearing their contributions to the Symposium in September.