- This event has passed.
Inaugural Student Night – Registrations are now closed.
July 27 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm AEST
Registrations have now closed.
The ANZFSS Qld Branch and Griffith University Forensic Science Society presents a joint initiative – Our Inaugural Student Night – A chance to meet and hear about the career journeys from a wide range of practicing forensic experts, followed by a Q&A session and the chance to mingle afterwards.
This exciting event will be held on Thursday 27th July 2023 from 5.30 to 8pm at Griffith University (Nathan Campus), N79_2.03A/B (please note new room number!).
- Illicit Drugs – Karen Blakey, A/Supervising Chemist, Illicit Drug Group, FSQ
- Clandestine Laboratories – Helen Eldridge, Senior and Lead Field Chemist, Clandestine Laboratory Group, FSQ
- Biology/DNA – Natasha Mitchell, Manager Biology Group, FSQ
- Odontology – Dr. Annu Nangia, Forensic Odontologist, QHFSS
- Crime Scene Investigation – S/Con Renee Torok, Scientific Section, Forensic Services Group, QPS
- Criminalistics – Tony Peter, Supervising Chemist, Physical Evidence Group, FSQ
- Criminalistics – Lucy Maxwell, Acting Principal Forensic Scientist, Analytical Services Unit, QPS
- Ballistics – Sgt Carl Streeting, Forensic Scientist, Ballistics Unit, Forensic Services Group, QPS
Thank you to our amazing speakers and for generously donating their time. We are incredibly appreciative.